Location: Squamish, BC.
Number of posts: 1
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- Promote in the development of the food service team.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- You’re good with people and strive to be your best self at work
- You’re eager to provide premier customer service and have an awesome attitude
- You’re efficient, organized and you like to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re self-motivated and care about making an impression
- Minimum 1 year of experience is a must
- Only local applicants inside Canada can apply
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all established safety procedures
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely and implementing all precautions, such as mandatory mask usage, limited customer counts, routine cleaning and sanitizing practices, and regularly communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace