Location: Edmonton, AB.
Number of posts: 2
- Replenish products on the shelf, rotating products and ensuring code dating procedures are followed and only the freshest products are available for sale.
- Ring up guests orders by scanning product or punching price into register, finalize sale and collect payment.
- Set up displays on the sales floor.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Put misplaced items back in the proper locations.
- Bag grocery orders and place them into guests’ carts.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
- You’re good with people and strive to be your best self at work
- You’re eager to provide premier customer service and have an awesome attitude
- You’re efficient, organized and you like to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re self-motivated and care about making an impression
- Minimum 1 year of experience is a must
- Only local applicants inside Canada can apply
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all established safety procedures
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely and implementing all precautions, such as mandatory mask usage, limited customer counts, routine cleaning and sanitizing practices, and regularly communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace